konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com - Debian

  1. konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

    Is this a bug or a feature?

    Cheers W.Mader

  2. Re: konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

    On Monday 26 June 2006 18:03, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
    > Is this a bug or a feature?

    works here with konqueror 3.5.3 (kubuntu dapper)

    --
    Wolfgang

  3. Re: konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

    On Monday 26 June 2006 18:03, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
    > Is this a bug or a feature?

    which feature should this be, SOS?

    Cheers,
    André

  4. Re: konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

    I just found it funny, so I asked this way if some else has experienced the
    same problem. Your are right: normale open source software should give you
    the freedom to choose which sites you want to see, even the microsoft ones!

    Cheers, W. Mader

    Am Montag 26 Juni 2006 18:52 schrieb André Wöbbeking:
    > On Monday 26 June 2006 18:03, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
    > > Is this a bug or a feature?

    > which feature should this be, SOS?
    >

    > Cheers,
    > André

  5. Re: konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

    http://ursine.ca/Top_posting

    Your editor puts the cursor at the top of replies to make it easier
    for you to edit your response from the top down, with new material framed
    within the context of old material.

    On Monday 26 June 2006 10:28, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
    > I just found it funny, so I asked this way if some else has experienced the
    > same problem. Your are right: normale open source software should give you
    > the freedom to choose which sites you want to see, even the microsoft ones!

    This assumes that Microsoft cares about standards involving inter-operability,
    like HTML and related standards. This concern for standards is not, and has
    never been, evident at Microsoft.

    --
    Paul Johnson
    Jabber: Because it's time to move forward http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber