2006. június 23. 19:17,
Leonard Chatagnier
-> debian-kde@lists.debian.org,:

[1] - http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/

--
LeVA

Thanks for the input. I have the deb package, mozilla-mplayer (3.25-7),
installed and just reinstalled along with kdelibs. It says that it
provides mplayerplug-in and it's an all deb package. Shouldn't that
suffice? I did visit the link and would have downloaded a binary if
there was one. It appeared that only source code was available and I
don't compile. Am I ok with just the mozilla-mplayer package?
Thanks for any feedback,

Leonard Chatgnier