Click-to-focus doesn't work in KDE 3.5.3 (only works in titlebar) - Debian

This is a discussion on Click-to-focus doesn't work in KDE 3.5.3 (only works in titlebar) - Debian ; Hello, Since upgrading to KDE 3.5.3 today, click-to-focus doesn't work anymore, except when clicking the titlebar. It used to work when i clicked anywhere in the window. Did anything change wrt to this? Any way how I can revert to ...

  1. Click-to-focus doesn't work in KDE 3.5.3 (only works in titlebar)

    Hello,

    Since upgrading to KDE 3.5.3 today, click-to-focus doesn't work anymore,
    except when clicking the titlebar. It used to work when i clicked anywhere in
    the window.

    Did anything change wrt to this? Any way how I can revert to it's old
    behaviour?

    Thanks,

    Jan
    --
    Cutler Webster's Law:
    There are two sides to every argument, unless a person

  2. Re: Click-to-focus doesn't work in KDE 3.5.3 (only works in titlebar)

    On Tuesday 06 June 2006 15:28, Jan De Luyck wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Since upgrading to KDE 3.5.3 today, click-to-focus doesn't work anymore,
    > except when clicking the titlebar. It used to work when i clicked anywhere
    > in the window.

    Hmm. Re-setting the settings and restarting KDE was the solution. Weird.

    Jan
    --
    All generalisations are dangerous, including this one.