Strange List Behavior - Debian

This is a discussion on Strange List Behavior - Debian ; I have posted to both Deb-users & -kde lists and received three replys to these postings. Yet, I still do not see the postings when I visit the list sites and its been about 24 hrs since posting. Anyone know ...

  1. Strange List Behavior

    I have posted to both Deb-users & -kde lists and
    received three replys to these postings. Yet, I still
    do not see the postings when I visit the list sites
    and its been about 24 hrs since posting. Anyone know
    how this can be?
    Neither lists has changed since the first visit a day
    ago. I thought I might be blacklisted again due to
    having SBCYahoo DSL as my ISP until I got the replys.
    Very strange.

    Leonard Chatagnier
    lenc5570@sbcglobal.net

  2. Re: Strange List Behavior

    On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 06:02:43AM -0700, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
    > I have posted to both Deb-users & -kde lists and
    > received three replys to these postings. Yet, I still
    > do not see the postings when I visit the list sites
    > and its been about 24 hrs since posting. Anyone know
    > how this can be?
    > Neither lists has changed since the first visit a day
    > ago. I thought I might be blacklisted again due to
    > having SBCYahoo DSL as my ISP until I got the replys.
    > Very strange.

    The list archives are temperamental at times and require a swift kick,
    and a knowing tap to work correctly.

    I've kicked them and tapped them in the appropriate places, and they're
    updating again.

    Pasc
    --
    Pascal Hakim 0403 411 672
    Do Not Bend

  3. Re: Strange List Behavior

    Thanks a bunch. I see my posts now. You must have
    kicked and tapped the right places.

    --- Pascal Hakim wrote:

    > On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 06:02:43AM -0700, Leonard
    > Chatagnier wrote:
    > > I have posted to both Deb-users & -kde lists and
    > > received three replys to these postings. Yet, I

    > still
    > > do not see the postings when I visit the list

    > sites
    > > and its been about 24 hrs since posting. Anyone

    > know
    > > how this can be?
    > > Neither lists has changed since the first visit a

    > day
    > > ago. I thought I might be blacklisted again due to
    > > having SBCYahoo DSL as my ISP until I got the

    > replys.
    > > Very strange.
    > >

    > The list archives are temperamental at times and
    > require a swift kick,
    > and a knowing tap to work correctly.
    >
    > I've kicked them and tapped them in the appropriate
    > places, and they're
    > updating again.
    >
    > Pasc
    > --