kmail hang up on kde exit - Debian

This is a discussion on kmail hang up on kde exit - Debian ; Hello list, Since a week or so Kmail always hangs up if it is still running on kde shutdown. Can someone confirm this. My kmail version is 1.9.1 (KDE 3.5.3) debian/sid. Shell I fill a bug report? Thank you. Cheers ...

  1. kmail hang up on kde exit

    Hello list,

    Since a week or so Kmail always hangs up if it is still running on kde
    shutdown. Can someone confirm this. My kmail version is 1.9.1 (KDE 3.5.3)
    debian/sid. Shell I fill a bug report?

    Thank you. Cheers W. Mader

  2. Re: kmail hang up on kde exit

    On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 11:26:24PM +0200, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
    > Hello list,
    >
    > Since a week or so Kmail always hangs up if it is still running on kde
    > shutdown. Can someone confirm this. My kmail version is 1.9.1 (KDE 3.5.3)
    > debian/sid. Shell I fill a bug report?

    I had this happen once this week but have not been able to reproduce it.
    --
    Ken Wahl

+ Reply to Thread