juk: "you can only select local files" - Debian

This is a discussion on juk: "you can only select local files" - Debian ; Hi all, Using Juk 2.2.1 (debian/testing) I cannot access mp3 files on cdrom As i select a file, I get: "you can only select local files" My cdrom appears correctly mounted, since the same user can copy mp3 files from ...

  1. juk: "you can only select local files"

    Hi all,

    Using Juk 2.2.1 (debian/testing) I cannot access mp3 files on cdrom
    As i select a file, I get: "you can only select local files"

    My cdrom appears correctly mounted, since the same user can copy mp3
    files from there to the local filesystem (on the hard disk).

    Sadly, no info from the ~/.xsession-errors file

    Any ideas?
    How to get juk print out more informations on log file?

    thank you

    --pol

  2. Re: juk: "you can only select local files"

    El Martes, 14 de Febrero de 2006 10:43, Pol escribió:
    > Using Juk 2.2.1 (debian/testing) I cannot access mp3 files on cdrom
    > As i select a file, I get: "you * can * only * select * local *files"

    Why don't you copy the files to the hard disk? JuK is not supposed to maintain
    part of the files of the collection in removable media.

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

+ Reply to Thread