[make1] :leaving directory - Debian

This is a discussion on [make1] :leaving directory - Debian ; Hi to all Iam building my first debian .The following error is coming when i try to build the package: libtool:install:you must specify a destination [make1]:install error 1 [make1] :leaving directory ,/root/debian/.. make :install error 2 can anybody help me ...

  1. [make1] :leaving directory

    Hi
    to all

    Iam building my first debian .The following error is coming
    when i try to build the package:

    libtool:install:you must specify a destination

    [make1]:install error 1
    [make1] :leaving directory ,/root/debian/..
    make :install error 2

    can anybody help me to solve this problem
    Thanks

  2. Re: [make1] :leaving directory

    What are you trying to compile? Post at least an 'ls' of the dir...
    Without these informations we can't help you.
    Bye