Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row - Debian

This is a discussion on Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row - Debian ; Hi. I'm recently noting something weird with the "location" toolbar in konqueror. When I open a new konqueror, I have two rows of toolbars; the first with the "previous", "next", "up", etc. buttons, and the second with the "location" toolbar. ...

  1. Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row

    Hi.

    I'm recently noting something weird with the "location" toolbar in konqueror.
    When I open a new konqueror, I have two rows of toolbars; the first with the
    "previous", "next", "up", etc. buttons, and the second with the "location"
    toolbar.

    But if I maximize the window, the "location" row is merged with the above one
    (like firefox), and I'm unable to put it again in a second row.

    I think this happens since I upgraded kdebase to 3.5.1. Anyone can confirm it,
    please?

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

  2. Re: Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row

    * Alejandro Exojo [2006 Feb 06 03:56 -0600]:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I'm recently noting something weird with the "location" toolbar in konqueror.
    > When I open a new konqueror, I have two rows of toolbars; the first with the
    > "previous", "next", "up", etc. buttons, and the second with the "location"
    > toolbar.
    >
    > But if I maximize the window, the "location" row is merged with the above one
    > (like firefox), and I'm unable to put it again in a second row.
    >
    > I think this happens since I upgraded kdebase to 3.5.1. Anyone can confirm it,
    > please?

    I went into customize toolbars and removed the "button" or
    function and it removed the duplicate toolbar functions.

    - Nate >>

    --
    Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB | Successfully Microsoft
    Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @ | free since January 1998.

  3. Re: Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row

    El Lunes, 6 de Febrero de 2006 10:55, Isaac Clerencia escribió:
    > On Monday 06 February 2006 10:52, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
    > > I think this happens since I upgraded kdebase to 3.5.1. Anyone can
    > > confirm it, please?

    > The issue was discussed yesterday at kde-devel

    Yes, I saw it, but he wanted the opposite than I, and he says his settings are
    lost many times during upgrades, but this (3.5.1) is the first time I
    experience something like that.

    Well, FWIW, I finally made it stick at the position I want, and I've did it
    just dragging (without using the menus, as said in kde-devel).

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

+ Reply to Thread