Re: Re: Problems with hal, devices and udev - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Re: Problems with hal, devices and udev - Debian ; > I think this is an unrelated bug. I also "lost" my devices in konqueror > when I went from hotplug to udev. Now I get a "Protocol not supported" > error whenever I click on the devices icon Right ...

  1. Re: Re: Problems with hal, devices and udev

    > I think this is an unrelated bug. I also "lost" my devices in konqueror
    > when I went from hotplug to udev. Now I get a "Protocol not supported"
    > error whenever I click on the devices icon

    Right click on the devices icon, click properties, go to the URL tab, and
    change the url to media:/

  2. Re: Problems with hal, devices and udev

    A Dimarts 31 Gener 2006 00:18, Jason Winzenried va escriure:
    > > I think this is an unrelated bug. I also "lost" my devices in konqueror
    > > when I went from hotplug to udev. Now I get a "Protocol not supported"
    > > error whenever I click on the devices icon

    > Right click on the devices icon, click properties, go to the URL tab, and
    > change the url to media:/

    Ok, now I don't have the error but I don't have all the devices ...

    Leo