Kmail settings of first account change automatically - Debian

This is a discussion on Kmail settings of first account change automatically - Debian ; Hallo, I'm using Kmail 1.9.1. There is something wierd going on. I have several accounts and the first one of the list seems to change without mine intervention. It is an imap setting and the serversettings change to server: postoffice, ...

  1. Kmail settings of first account change automatically

    Hallo,

    I'm using Kmail 1.9.1. There is something wierd going on. I have several
    accounts and the first one of the list seems to change without mine
    intervention. It is an imap setting and the serversettings change to server:
    postoffice, port: 993. When I change these setting they are remeberd for the
    current session but not for the new one.

    Has anyone else seen this? And what can I do about this?

    --
    Johnny Geling

  2. Re: Kmail settings of first account change automatically

    On Monday 23 January 2006 13:20, johnny geling wrote:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I'm using Kmail 1.9.1. There is something wierd going on. I have several
    > accounts and the first one of the list seems to change without mine
    > intervention. It is an imap setting and the serversettings change to
    > server: postoffice, port: 993. When I change these setting they are
    > remeberd for the current session but not for the new one.

    Sounds like you may have turned on a TLS or SSL option someplace, which uses
    different ports than you're used to seeing.

    --
    Paul Johnson
    Jabber: Because it's time to move forward http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber

+ Reply to Thread