kontact: todo-mails in summary view? - Debian

This is a discussion on kontact: todo-mails in summary view? - Debian ; Hi, is it possible to show the mails, marked as "important" or "todo" in the summary view? maybe in the todo section or another one? Same for the RSS stuff? Kontact Version 1.1.2 Thanx, Jan Torben Heuer -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, ...

  1. kontact: todo-mails in summary view?

    Hi,

    is it possible to show the mails, marked as "important" or "todo" in the
    summary view? maybe in the todo section or another one?

    Same for the RSS stuff?

    Kontact
    Version 1.1.2

    Thanx,

    Jan Torben Heuer

  2. Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?

    You can do that already today in the KMail kpart itself.

    Make a virtual search-folder and search status == to-do over all your email.
    This does it for me, but I'm sure having it in the summary or integrated in
    korganizer would be even nicer..

    Rigo

    Am Friday 20 January 2006 13:57, sprach Jan Torben Heuer:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is it possible to show the mails, marked as "important" or "todo" in the
    > summary view? maybe in the todo section or another one?
    >
    > Same for the RSS stuff?
    >
    > Kontact
    > Version 1.1.2
    >
    > Thanx,
    >
    > Jan Torben Heuer

  3. Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?

    Rigo Wenning wrote: (<200601201439.33789@rigo>)

    > You can do that already today in the KMail kpart itself.
    >
    > Make a virtual search-folder and search status == to-do over all your
    > email. This does it for me, but I'm sure having it in the summary or
    > integrated in korganizer would be even nicer..

    Hmm, I couldn't reproduce that -- what exactly did you? "status equals
    to-do" didn't work for me ;-( which version of kmail do you have?

    JT

  4. Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?

    Rigo Wenning wrote:

    > You can do that already today in the KMail kpart itself.
    >
    > Make a virtual search-folder and search status == to-do over all your
    > email. This does it for me, but I'm sure having it in the summary or
    > integrated in korganizer would be even nicer..

    Hi,

    how do you make a virtual search-folder ?
    Is it possible with imap accounts ?

    (I'm using KMail 1.9.1).

    Thanks

    Xavier