KOffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge - Debian

This is a discussion on KOffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge - Debian ; Hi, I've been working in koffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge (because they're required to create a klik package to put in a OpenDocument Fellowship CD this Monday). I've uploaded them to http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/koffice-1.5-sarge/ so you can test/enjoy them (only in ...

  1. KOffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge

    Hi, I've been working in koffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge
    (because they're required to create a klik package to put in a OpenDocument
    Fellowship CD this Monday).

    I've uploaded them to http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/koffice-1.5-sarge/ so
    you can test/enjoy them (only in Sarge). Please note that KOffice 1.5 is not
    yet released, so these are alpha packages. Packaging itself has been done
    quite fast, so beware of the bugs

    KOffice 1.5 will be released in some days (a week/two weeks) and I'll upload
    the packages to unstable.

    Best regards

    --
    Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
    Work: | Debian:

  2. Re: KOffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge

    Isaac Clerencia wrote:

    > Hi, I've been working in koffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge
    > (because they're required to create a klik package to put in a
    > OpenDocument Fellowship CD this Monday).
    >
    > I've uploaded them to http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/koffice-1.5-sarge/
    > so you can test/enjoy them (only in Sarge). Please note that KOffice 1.5
    > is not yet released, so these are alpha packages. Packaging itself has
    > been done quite fast, so beware of the bugs
    >
    > KOffice 1.5 will be released in some days (a week/two weeks) and I'll
    > upload the packages to unstable.
    >
    > Best regards

    You mean the beta of KOffice? According to the release plan on kde.org, I
    see that KOffice 1.5 is going to be released on March 22nd.

  3. Re: KOffice 1.5 alpha packages for Sarge

    On Friday 20 January 2006 10:15, Andres Järv wrote:
    > You mean the beta of KOffice?

    No.

    > According to the release plan on kde.org, I
    > see that KOffice 1.5 is going to be released on March 22nd.

    The beta is going to be released on 22nd and will be exactly the same except
    for the bugs fixed from now to that day. I guess you can help discover that
    bugs using these packages

    Best regards

+ Reply to Thread