zeroconf? - Debian

This is a discussion on zeroconf? - Debian ; Hi, when we have finally working(?) Avahi in unstable, cannot we just get support of zeroconf in KDE too? What is the status of zeroconf in Debian? Matěj -- Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/ GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB 25C3 ...

  1. zeroconf?

    Hi,

    when we have finally working(?) Avahi in unstable, cannot we just get
    support of zeroconf in KDE too?

    What is the status of zeroconf in Debian?

    Matěj

    I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying
    I approved of it.
    -- Mark Twain

  2. Re: zeroconf?

    On Wednesday 18 January 2006 02:08, Matej Cepl wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > when we have finally working(?) Avahi in unstable, cannot we just get
    > support of zeroconf in KDE too?
    >
    > What is the status of zeroconf in Debian?

    We're working on enabling avahi support in KDE just now, it will be ready
    soon.

    Best regards