optimizing for stability? - Debian

This is a discussion on optimizing for stability? - Debian ; hi all, is anyone optimizing their kde installations for stability? i'm assuming that doing so would require paring kde down in some way. removing some components and turning off various bells and whistles. if anyone can give me some advice ...

  1. optimizing for stability?

    hi all,

    is anyone optimizing their kde installations for stability?

    i'm assuming that doing so would require paring kde down in some way.
    removing some components and turning off various bells and whistles.

    if anyone can give me some advice in this regard (i.e., where to
    start) i would be very appreciative.

    thanks,
    david

  2. Re: optimizing for stability?

    On Saturday 14 January 2006 04:42, David M.Besonen wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > is anyone optimizing their kde installations for stability?

    Not necessary. Kde is rock solid..

    Anders

    --
    - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.4.2 - KMail 1.8.2 -