kmail prefix folder - Debian

This is a discussion on kmail prefix folder - Debian ; Hi, I've just upgraded kde to 3.5 and I have problems with kmail. Before that, I was using the prefix "Mail" but now this option doesn't exist anymore. My folders looks like that now : +Account |-INBOX |+Mail |-Folder1 |-Folder2 ...

  1. kmail prefix folder

    Hi,

    I've just upgraded kde to 3.5 and I have problems with kmail.

    Before that, I was using the prefix "Mail" but now this option doesn't exist
    anymore. My folders looks like that now :

    +Account
    |-INBOX
    |+Mail
    |-Folder1
    |-Folder2
    |-Folder3

    How can I modify kmail options to make it look like before?

    I've read some posts about this, but, in fact, I don't have understand
    anything. Can someone help me?

    Thank you.

    Xavier

  2. Re: kmail prefix folder

    El Jueves, 12 de Enero de 2006 00:14, Xavier escribió:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just upgraded kde to 3.5 and I have problems with kmail.
    >
    > Before that, I was using the prefix "Mail" but now this option doesn't
    > exist anymore. My folders looks like that now :
    >
    > +Account
    >
    > |-INBOX
    > |+Mail
    > |
    > |-Folder1
    > |-Folder2
    > |-Folder3
    >
    > How can I modify kmail options to make it look like before?
    >
    > I've read some posts about this, but, in fact, I don't have understand
    > anything. Can someone help me?

    I understand that you are speaking about...IMAP?

    Regards,

    Ender.
    --
    I am a married potato! I am a married potato!
    -- Mr. Potato (Toy Story 2).

  3. Re: kmail prefix folder

    David Martínez Moreno wrote:

    > El Jueves, 12 de Enero de 2006 00:14, Xavier escribió:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've just upgraded kde to 3.5 and I have problems with kmail.
    >>
    >> Before that, I was using the prefix "Mail" but now this option doesn't
    >> exist anymore. My folders looks like that now :
    >>
    >> +Account
    >>
    >> |-INBOX
    >> |+Mail
    >> |-Folder1
    >> |-Folder2
    >> |-Folder3
    >>
    >> How can I modify kmail options to make it look like before?
    >>
    >> I've read some posts about this, but, in fact, I don't have understand
    >> anything. Can someone help me?

    > I understand that you are speaking about...IMAP?
    >
    > Regards,
    >

    > Ender.

    Yes, I'm speaking about IMAP.

    kmail works fine. I just want to change this look.

    I've understand that it is linked to the IMAP namespaces.
    Where can I find documentations about IMAP namespaces?

    Thanks

    Xavier