Making Info List View the default? - Debian

This is a discussion on Making Info List View the default? - Debian ; I'm running Debian 2.6.14.3-smp and KDE 3.3.2. Every time I open a window in Konqueror (File Manager Mode) I have to change the view to "Info List View" by going to the dropdown menu View --> View Mode --> Info ...

  1. Making Info List View the default?

    I'm running Debian 2.6.14.3-smp and KDE 3.3.2.

    Every time I open a window in Konqueror (File Manager Mode) I have to change
    the view to "Info List View" by going to the dropdown menu View --> View Mode
    --> Info List View How can I make this view the default view?

    I have spent quite a bit of time poking around, and I can't find it. Thanks
    for any help.

    Peter Stoddard

  2. Re: Making Info List View the default?

    On Tuesday 10 January 2006 23:13, Peter Stoddard wrote:
    > I'm running Debian 2.6.14.3-smp and KDE 3.3.2.
    >
    > Every time I open a window in Konqueror (File Manager Mode) I have to
    > change the view to "Info List View" by going to the dropdown menu
    > View --> View Mode --> Info List View How can I make this view the
    > default view?

    Settings->Load View Profile filemanagement

    Change whatever settings you wish.

    Settings->Save View Profile filemanagement

    I suppose it should be obvious, but it took me a while to find it too.

    --
    Bud Rogers KD5SZ