Re: Re: KDE impossibly slow - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Re: KDE impossibly slow - Debian ; Hi!! Thanks a lot, guys! It was the loopback interface: it wasn't on the /etc/network/interfaces Now both KDE and GNOME are working fine!!! I'm just wondering now if I messed up in the installation or if there's something wrong with ...

  1. Re: Re: KDE impossibly slow

    Hi!!

    Thanks a lot, guys! It was the loopback interface: it wasn't on the
    /etc/network/interfaces

    Now both KDE and GNOME are working fine!!!

    I'm just wondering now if I messed up in the installation or if
    there's something wrong with the debian-installer... Well, anyway,
    thanks again!

    --
    Marcel Kenji de Carli Silva (BCC2001 IME-USP)

  2. Re: KDE impossibly slow

    On Saturday 03 December 2005 11:47 am, Marcel Silva wrote:

    > I'm just wondering now if I messed up in the installation or if
    > there's something wrong with the debian-installer... Well, anyway,
    > thanks again!

    I think the latter. I've been seeing a lot of Debian users having problems
    with the DSSI synth plugins in Rosegarden for the same reason. You're about
    the fourth or fifth I've run into in the last week or so whose lo was broken.