editing konqueror bookmarks - Debian

This is a discussion on editing konqueror bookmarks - Debian ; Just noticed what appears to be a little glitch in kde 3.4.2, which I'm running on sid and a 2.6.10 kernel. When I try to edit the bookmarks in konqueror, the "sort alphabetically" option is not available for the entire ...

  1. editing konqueror bookmarks

    Just noticed what appears to be a little glitch in kde 3.4.2, which I'm
    running on sid and a 2.6.10 kernel. When I try to edit the bookmarks in
    konqueror, the "sort alphabetically" option is not available for the entire
    bookmark collection; it is available for individual bookmark folders though.
    Has anyone else encountered this?

    Tim

  2. Re: editing konqueror bookmarks

    Tim Folger said...
    > Just noticed what appears to be a little glitch in kde 3.4.2, which I'm
    > running on sid and a 2.6.10 kernel. When I try to edit the bookmarks in
    > konqueror, the "sort alphabetically" option is not available for the entire
    > bookmark collection; it is available for individual bookmark folders though.
    > Has anyone else encountered this?

    I use Krusader (instead of konq). which uses the same bookmark editor,
    and noticed the same thing over the weekend. kde 3.4.2 on etch.

    I'm just praying it's a bug/oversight rather than a unilateral prog
    decision, as I've been clobbered by too many of these lately :-(

    --
    Best,
    Marc