modify "most used application" list on menu - Debian

This is a discussion on modify "most used application" list on menu - Debian ; Hi to all, can someone point me on where or how I can modify the "most used application" list that appear on top of "k" menu many thanks -- A presto -Valerio- -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a ...

  1. modify "most used application" list on menu

    --
    A presto
    -Valerio-

  2. Re: modify "most used application" list on menu

    On Sunday 20 November 2005 13:05, Valerio Felici wrote:
    > Hi to all,
    > can someone point me on where or how I can modify the "most used
    > application" list that appear on top of "k" menu

    file .kde/share/config/kickerrc
    section [menus]

    Cheers,
    Kevin

  3. Re: modify "most used application" list on menu

    Alle 13:27, domenica 20 novembre 2005, Kevin Krammer ha scritto:
    > On Sunday 20 November 2005 13:05, Valerio Felici wrote:
    > > Hi to all,
    > > can someone point me on where or how I can modify the "most used
    > > application" list that appear on top of "k" menu

    > file .kde/share/config/kickerrc
    > section [menus]

    That's is ok.
    My kickerrc was broken by a few of trash rows at begin of file.
    Once deleted those rows and rearranged menu section all gone right

    --
    A presto
    -Valerio-