How to disable toolbar handles??? - Debian

This is a discussion on How to disable toolbar handles??? - Debian ; Hello, I seem to be unable to find a way to disable the handles in toolbars... I know it's possible, can someone point me on how to do it...? thanks and best regards, Yves -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...

  1. How to disable toolbar handles???

    Hello,

    I seem to be unable to find a way to disable the handles in toolbars...
    I know it's possible, can someone point me on how to do it...?

    thanks and best regards,
    Yves

  2. Re: How to disable toolbar handles???

    Am Sonntag, 20. November 2005 12:01 schrieb Yves Glodt:
    | I seem to be unable to find a way to disable the handles in toolbars...
    | I know it's possible, can someone point me on how to do it...?

    If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the following:
    Rightclick on panel
    Configure Panel
    Layout/Appearance
    Advanced Options
    -> Handles

  3. Re: How to disable toolbar handles???

    On Sunday 20 November 2005 14:11, Frank wrote:
    > Am Sonntag, 20. November 2005 12:01 schrieb Yves Glodt:
    > | I seem to be unable to find a way to disable the handles in
    > | toolbars... I know it's possible, can someone point me on how to do
    > | it...?
    >
    > If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the following:
    > Rightclick on panel
    > Configure Panel
    > Layout/Appearance
    > Advanced Options
    > -> Handles

    This is for the kicker applet handles... I was refering to the handles
    on the toolbars (below the menu of an application)

    I forgot to mention that I use the plastik style...