Hi,

[apologies if this is already known, I'm new to the list]

I'm running etch/testing and recently did the upgraded to 3.4.2. I'm using
kmail (3.4.2-2) groupware feature to store contact and calendaring details.

After the upgrade, neither kaddressbook (3.4.2-2) nor korganiser (3.4.2-2)
understands IMAP (ie via kmail). When trying to add a new information
source, IMAP is not listed as an option for either application.

My guess is that there is a plugin mechanism in which kmail registers itself
as a potential source, which isn't working.

Is this a known problem? Is it likely to take long to fix?

Cheers,

Paul.