auto launch - Debian

This is a discussion on auto launch - Debian ; Hi there, When I logout kde with amarok launched, amarok is autoloaded next login, that's normal. When I login, it freeze on amarok start, I got to kill the X session and edit .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc to remove amarok. Can anyone confirm ...

  1. auto launch

    Hi there,

    When I logout kde with amarok launched, amarok is autoloaded next
    login, that's normal.

    When I login, it freeze on amarok start, I got to kill the X session
    and edit .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc to remove amarok.

    Can anyone confirm this ? (debian sid, kde 3.4.2).

    --
    GPG Fingerprint : 5BFE 1853 0D15 4570 EFA6 0686 7A9A 00B3 E59B C412

  2. Re: auto launch

    El Martes, 8 de Noviembre de 2005 08:25, thomas klein escribió:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > When I logout kde with amarok launched, amarok is autoloaded next
    > login, that's normal.
    >
    > When I login, it freeze on amarok start, I got to kill the X session
    > and edit .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc to remove amarok.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm this ? (debian sid, kde 3.4.2).

    Here amarok works perfectly, and start playing if closed playing.

  3. Re: auto launch

    On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 10:26:51AM +0100, Matias Costa wrote:
    > El Martes, 8 de Noviembre de 2005 08:25, thomas klein escribió:
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > When I logout kde with amarok launched, amarok is autoloaded next
    > > login, that's normal.
    > >
    > > When I login, it freeze on amarok start, I got to kill the X session
    > > and edit .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc to remove amarok.
    > >
    > > Can anyone confirm this ? (debian sid, kde 3.4.2).

    > Here amarok works perfectly, and start playing if closed playing.

    My Amarok has been crashing couple of days when I try to start it. All I
    get is a Kmail launching to report backtrace to amarok-backtraces email
    address.