new packages for KDE program - Debian

This is a discussion on new packages for KDE program - Debian ; Can I ask anybody create packages for one program for KDE ( http://ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/ ) and put them in repositary ? Maybe I should search for maintainer in another mailing list ? Thanks. Regards, Krasu. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...

  1. new packages for KDE program

    Can I ask anybody create packages for one program for KDE
    (http://ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/) and put them in repositary ?

    Maybe I should search for maintainer in another mailing list ?

    Thanks.

    Regards, Krasu.

  2. Re: new packages for KDE program

    On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 10:50:08PM +0300, Krasu wrote:
    > Can I ask anybody create packages for one program for KDE
    > (http://ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/) and put them in repositary ?
    >
    > Maybe I should search for maintainer in another mailing list ?

    Take a look at http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for info on how to
    submit a "request for package". If there are Debian developers who use
    the package, or who might find it interesting, it will quite possibly
    get packaged fairly quickly.

    Your program looks nice, and since I haven't found a decent image
    viewer since xv was kicked out of Debian, I might be willing to help
    package it if nobody else is interested...

    noah

+ Reply to Thread