Hi !

Iíve tried to install Debian a few weeks ago Ė I actually hadnít use it for
a few years I must confess :P and I wanted to install kde on it.

Iím using a testing distribution, and I tried a simple

apt-get install kde

But I got a error message saying kdegraphics and kdewebdev would and could
not be installed. After a few researches it seems that some of the packets
they depend of are ďemptyĒ, meaning they are in the base but got nothing in
itÖ

On a first PC I managed to install a Kde by playing with the unstable
version, so I got on with it, but now I definitely want to use a testing for
another PC Iím currently setting, so can anybody tell me what Iím doing
wrong ?

Thx !

S.