Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Desire creates the power.
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
Why then the worlds mine oyster, Which I with sword shall open.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat.

When in doubt, duck.
The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence.
Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge.
Live so that your friends can defend you but never have to.
There are 350 varieties of shark, not counting loan and pool.
IRRELIGION, n. The principal one of the great faiths of the world.
Things are always darkest just before they go pitch black.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat
Habits are cobwebs at first; cables at last.
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
MINE, adj. Belonging to me if I can hold or seize it.
I love my kids, but I wouldn't want them for friends.
If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
PRUDE, n. A bawd hiding behind the back of her demeanor.