Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

When **** becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes.
In war there is no substitute for victory.
Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
ACCORD, n. Harmony.
Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
While you're saving your face you're losing your ass.
The worst prison would be a closed heart.
I don't want to be charged with child abuse.
Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.
Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we personally dislike.
America's one of the finest countries anyone ever stole.
The older one grows, the more one likes indecency.
Neither great poverty nor great riches will hear reason.
A man does not sin by commission only, but often by ommission.
PRESIDENCY, n. The greased pig in the field game of American politics.
It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry.