html>

Dear valued PayPal member:

It has come to out attention that your PayPal account informations needs to

be updated as . part of .our continuing. commitment to protect .your account

and to reduce the instance of .fraud on our website. If you .could please take

5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records

you will not run into any futur problems with the online services.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.

Please update your records on or before September 10,
2005
.

Once you have updated. your account records, your PayPal session will not

be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your PayPal records click on the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for using Paypal !

The PayPal Update Team.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will

periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

PayPal Email ID PP243