KDevelop and the embedded Vim component - Debian

This is a discussion on KDevelop and the embedded Vim component - Debian ; Hi, On Sarge, when installing and configuring the Vim component, it doesn't turn up in the editor list in KDevelop (configure -> editor -> embedded editor). It does, however, work for an application as KWrite. This is, for me, quite ...

  1. KDevelop and the embedded Vim component

    Hi,

    On Sarge, when installing and configuring the Vim component, it doesn't turn
    up in the editor list in KDevelop (configure -> editor -> embedded editor).
    It does, however, work for an application as KWrite.
    This is, for me, quite a pity.

    Anyone any suggestions to get this working? Or is it disabled by default? A
    friend, running Suse x.y, noticed that KDevelop crashed when he enabled the
    Vim thingy, so I can imagine that this is the case?

    Regards,

    Bob

  2. Re: KDevelop and the embedded Vim component

    El Domingo, 25 de Septiembre de 2005 15:56, Bob Vloon escribió:
    > Anyone any suggestions to get this working? Or is it disabled by default?A
    > friend, running Suse x.y, noticed that KDevelop crashed when he enabled the
    > Vim thingy, so I can imagine that this is the case?

    http://www.yzis.org/

    The vimpart never worked well for me. :-(

    This editor looks a good alternative, but it still needs time and support.

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

+ Reply to Thread