AW: Running KDE 3.4.2 with Transparent Windows - Debian

This is a discussion on AW: Running KDE 3.4.2 with Transparent Windows - Debian ; ________________________________ The reason is very simple. All new nvidia drivers don't support composite. You have to use version 699x! But don't ask me, wheather this version supports your video card. Ask NVidia - or better, ask them why they have ...

  1. AW: Running KDE 3.4.2 with Transparent Windows

    The reason is very simple. All new nvidia drivers don't
    support composite. You have to use version 699x!

    But don't ask me, wheather this version supports your video
    card. Ask NVidia - or better, ask them why they have dropped support
    for composite.

    Best regards and rest in hope for a better nvidia driver,
    Michael