Kde 3.3.2 (sarge) desktop icon positions - Debian

This is a discussion on Kde 3.3.2 (sarge) desktop icon positions - Debian ; My desktop icons doesn't maintain their position in the desktop. I have no automatic ordering actived, only align to grid. Do you know a solution? Bye -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. Kde 3.3.2 (sarge) desktop icon positions

    My desktop icons doesn't maintain their position in the desktop. I have
    no automatic ordering actived, only align to grid.
    Do you know a solution?
    Bye

  2. Re: Kde 3.3.2 (sarge) desktop icon positions

    EmIscA escreveu:

    > My desktop icons doesn't maintain their position in the desktop. I
    > have no automatic ordering actived, only align to grid.
    > Do you know a solution?
    > Bye

    Hi,
    I've had this problem too, solved removing the file sort.desktop in
    ~/.kde/Autostart

    Bye