Re: Tooltips - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Tooltips - Debian ; I quit my current session (I'm using Kubuntu 5.04) and logged in again. Tooltips began working as expected. No clue about cause of failure, but fixed the symptom. Bob -- "... all the modern inconveniences ..." -- Mark Twain -- ...

  1. Re: Tooltips

    --
    "... all the modern inconveniences ..."
    -- Mark Twain

  2. Re: Tooltips

    On Wednesday 07 September 2005 16:37, Robert Tilley wrote:

    > I quit my current session (I'm using Kubuntu 5.04) and
    > logged in again.
    >
    > Tooltips began working as expected. No clue about cause of
    > failure, but fixed the symptom.

    I've seen the same thing with KDE 3.3.2 on straight Debian. A
    minor bug, perhaps.

    N.P.