The option "Show Tooltips" is checked on my main kicker toolbar. There is
also a second kicker panel on the side of my screen with more icons. It also
has "Show Tooltips" checked.

Tooltips are not being shown on either toolbar. Any ideas?

Thanks, Bob
The camel died quite suddenly on the second day, and Selena fretted
sullenly and, buffing her already impeccable nails -- not for the first
time since the journey begain -- pondered snidely if this would dissolve
into a vignette of minor inconveniences like all the other holidays spent
with Basil.
-- Winning sentence, 1983 Bulwer-Lytton bad fiction contest.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to