The option "Show Tooltips" is checked on my main kicker toolbar. There is
also a second kicker panel on the side of my screen with more icons. It also
has "Show Tooltips" checked.

Tooltips are not being shown on either toolbar. Any ideas?

Thanks, Bob
--
The camel died quite suddenly on the second day, and Selena fretted
sullenly and, buffing her already impeccable nails -- not for the first