(none) - Debian

This is a discussion on (none) - Debian ; I've got a problem packaging kde-3.4.2. It was debianized a long time ago so (imho) some part of "debian" dir is wrong. I'm fed up brute-forcing-deleting-from-file-lists missing files. Does anyone have the "right" debian dir for kdelibs, kdebase etc.? I ...

  1. (none)

    I've got a problem packaging kde-3.4.2. It was debianized a long time
    ago so (imho) some part of "debian" dir is wrong. I'm fed up
    brute-forcing-deleting-from-file-lists missing files. Does anyone have
    the "right" debian dir for kdelibs, kdebase etc.? I don't want to
    download binary packages 'cuz I have the sources already.
    --
    Σ ,
    , 2005

  2. Re: your mail

    * Yury Luneff [Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:26:44 +0400]:

    > I've got a problem packaging kde-3.4.2. It was debianized a long time
    > ago so (imho) some part of "debian" dir is wrong. I'm fed up
    > brute-forcing-deleting-from-file-lists missing files. Does anyone have
    > the "right" debian dir for kdelibs, kdebase etc.? I don't want to
    > download binary packages 'cuz I have the sources already.

    svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-kde/branches/kde-3.4.0/packages

    --
    Adeodato Sim
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
    esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -- F. Nietzsche