KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid - Debian

This is a discussion on KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid - Debian ; Hi, Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3. When can we expect these packages to be upgraded ? Which mailing list or website can be consulted to follow the upgrade progress ? Thanks in advance, Serge ...

  1. KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    Hi,

    Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.
    When can we expect these packages to be upgraded ? Which mailing list
    or website can be consulted to follow the upgrade progress ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Serge

  2. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    Serge said:

    > Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.

    Does this mean that, for people not using either of them, it is now safe to
    dist-upgrade?

    Thanks,
    Shai.

  3. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    Yes, I guess it is considering the number of successful reports. But
    maybe it's wiser to wait for an official announcement ?

    Regards,

    Serge

    On Wednesday 07 September 2005 12:03, Shai Berger wrote:
    > Serge said:
    >
    > > Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and

    kdevelop3.

    > Does this mean that, for people not using either of them, it is now

    safe to
    > dist-upgrade?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Shai.

  4. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    On Wednesday, 7 September 2005 12:03, Shai Berger wrote:
    > Serge said:
    > > Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.

    > Does this mean that, for people not using either of them, it is now safe to
    > dist-upgrade?

    There are other packages still not transitioned (kaffeine, kmyfirewall, ...),
    just run a dist-upgrade and check carefully if it removes some of your used
    programs.

    Best regards

    --
    Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
    Work: | Debian:

  5. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    On Tuesday 06 September 2005 10:28, Serge Koganovitsch wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.
    > When can we expect these packages to be upgraded ? Which mailing list
    > or website can be consulted to follow the upgrade progress ?

    I have no idea about an mailing list, but you can check the incoming queue to
    see what is due to be uploaded to the debian ftp:

    http://incoming.debian.org/

    As I can see now, kdewebdev will enter the main repository in the next upload
    - which is the last package i'm waiting for

    Jan
    --
    If your mother knew what you're doing, she'd probably hang her head and cry.

  6. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    Kaffeine just released a new version, so I suppose a package should
    come around soon.
    The only "main" showstopper for me this morning were Apollon and
    Synce-KDE, but I suppose they shouldn't be too difficult to build
    manually.

    cheers
    Giacomo

    --
    Giacomo Lacava

  7. Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

    Am Mittwoch 07 September 2005 12:39 schrieb Jan De Luyck:
    > On Tuesday 06 September 2005 10:28, Serge Koganovitsch wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.
    > > When can we expect these packages to be upgraded ? Which mailing list
    > > or website can be consulted to follow the upgrade progress ?

    > I have no idea about an mailing list, but you can check the incoming queue
    > to see what is due to be uploaded to the debian ftp:

    Hello,

    you can use this mailing list:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/

    (I did not find it listed at http://lists.debian.org itself)

    Regards,
    --
    Martin Steigerwald Mail: ms@teamix.net
    Systemadministrator Fon: +49 (0)911 30999-0

+ Reply to Thread