* Seiden Tiger [Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:06:41 +0200]:

> The only problem i have from an update from alioth packages is that amarok has
> lost it's ability to scan the collection. It seems as if taglib or something
> is borked. After scanning the collection it has found not a single song and
> offers me to rebuild the collection ...

Reported as #326562, read it for details. Fixed packages in incoming,
and in tomorrow's apt-get upgrade.

--
Adeodato Simó
EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.
-- Erwin Knoll