fuse_kio for Sarge - Debian

This is a discussion on fuse_kio for Sarge - Debian ; Hi, żIs there any fuse_kio deb to use with Sarge? There were some kalyxo packages, but kalyxo is no longer active... Thank you. JISaitua....

  1. fuse_kio for Sarge

    Hi,

    żIs there any fuse_kio deb to use with Sarge? There were some kalyxo
    packages, but kalyxo is no longer active...

    Thank you.
    JISaitua.

  2. Re: fuse_kio for Sarge

    On Monday 05 September 2005 1:56 pm, jisaitua@covenco.cl wrote:
    > ÂżIs there any fuse_kio deb to use with Sarge? There were some kalyxo
    > packages, but kalyxo is no longer active...

    I don't know about Sarge, but Kalyxo is still (relatively) active, just under
    a different name: Ekhis. Their new website is http://www.ekhis.org/ and the
    fuse-kio package can be found at
    ftp://ftp.ekhis.org/ekhis/pool/main/f/fuse-kio/.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Andrew Bennett
    potatosaladx@gmail.com