Debian menu - Debian

This is a discussion on Debian menu - Debian ; I've just noticed that the debian menu has diplicated menu entries for each menu item. How can I fix it? Is it possible to hide the kde menu and show only the debian menu (like it done in mandrake)? Thanks ...

  1. Debian menu

    I've just noticed that the debian menu has diplicated menu entries for each
    menu item. How can I fix it?
    Is it possible to hide the kde menu and show only the debian menu (like it
    done in mandrake)?
    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Debian menu

    On Sunday 21 August 2005 18:44, serja wrote:
    > I've just noticed that the debian menu has diplicated menu entries
    > for each menu item. How can I fix it?
    > Is it possible to hide the kde menu and show only the debian menu
    > (like it done in mandrake)?
    > Thanks in advance!

    Hello Serja,

    it is possible. Just open the kde menu, drag the debian sub menu an drop
    it on to the panel. Now remove the kde menu from the panel. I have a
    normal folder icon as the icon of the debian menu. I don't know how to
    change this.

    Armin

  3. Re: Debian menu

    Am Sonntag, 21. August 2005 19:17 schrieb Armin Jöllenbeck:

    > I have a normal folder icon as the icon of the debian menu. I don't know how
    > to change this.

    Hi folk,

    there is a conclusion on kde-look.org for a debian - logo on debian's menu.
    have a look on: http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=26207

    > Armin

    greetz
    Matze