Krusader missing help/handbook - Debian

This is a discussion on Krusader missing help/handbook - Debian ; Oops! Originally posted this with Konqueror in the subject line. Hi, I just installed Krusader v1.51 from the Debian 3.1 disks and the help link within Krusader report that the help file could not be found. I'm sure this must ...

  1. Krusader missing help/handbook

    Oops! Originally posted this with Konqueror in the subject line.

    Hi,

    I just installed Krusader v1.51 from the Debian 3.1 disks and the help
    link within Krusader report that the help file could not be found.

    I'm sure this must be known, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

    --
    Best,
    Marc

  2. Re: Krusader missing help/handbook

    Adeodato Simó said...
    > * marc [Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:56:17 +0100]:
    >
    > > Oops! Originally posted this with Konqueror in the subject line.

    > > Hi,

    > > I just installed Krusader v1.51 from the Debian 3.1 disks and the help
    > > link within Krusader report that the help file could not be found.

    > > I'm sure this must be known, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

    > The package seems to ship the DocBook in:
    >
    > /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/krusader

    Yes, but the help - KDE Help Center - can't find it. It seems to be
    looking for help:/krusader/index.html

    --
    Best,
    Marc