kdebase, kdelibs - Debian

This is a discussion on kdebase, kdelibs - Debian ; Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages should be compiled on Debian? Thanks in advance! -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. kdebase, kdelibs

    Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages should
    be compiled on Debian?
    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: kdebase, kdelibs

    El Sbado, 20 de Agosto de 2005 12:33, serja escribi:
    > Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages
    > should be compiled on Debian?

    What do you mean when you say "options"? The parameters of configure? And what
    are you trying to compile? KDE from SVN?

    If in both cases is yes, I compile with CXXFLAGS='-O0' because it speeds a lot
    compilation, and is easier for debugging, and I pass to configure
    --enable-final, but only in modules in which I don't plan to work with.

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

  3. Re: kdebase, kdelibs

    > What do you mean when you say "options"? The parameters of configure?
    Yes. I mean some extra options like --with-pam (can't remember it now
    correctly), and similar options.

    > El Sábado, 20 de Agosto de 2005 12:33, serja escribió:
    > > Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages
    > > should be compiled on Debian?

    > What do you mean when you say "options"? The parameters of configure? And
    > what are you trying to compile? KDE from SVN?
    >
    > If in both cases is yes, I compile with CXXFLAGS='-O0' because it speeds a
    > lot compilation, and is easier for debugging, and I pass to configure
    > --enable-final, but only in modules in which I don't plan to work with.

  4. Re: kdebase, kdelibs

    * serja [Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:33:11 +0200]:

    > Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages should
    > be compiled on Debian?

    You can find in the source packages de options that are actually used.

    --
    Adeodato Sim
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

    Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
    rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.
    -- Erwin Knoll