2 question about kppp - Debian

This is a discussion on 2 question about kppp - Debian ; 1. Can I use kppp for cable modem connections? 2. Is kppp execute the scripts in /etc/ppp directory when run in user mode? Thanks in advance! -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. 2 question about kppp

    1. Can I use kppp for cable modem connections?
    2. Is kppp execute the scripts in /etc/ppp directory when run in user mode?
    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: 2 question about kppp

    serja wrote:
    > 1. Can I use kppp for cable modem connections?

    Sure you can.

    > 2. Is kppp execute the scripts in /etc/ppp directory when run in user mode?
    > Thanks in advance!

    If you mean the scripts in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/ and /etc/ppp/ip-down.d/
    then the answer is yes.

    Ulrich