Re: winkey (tuxkey) for launching k-menu problem - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: winkey (tuxkey) for launching k-menu problem - Debian ; > Hey, I finally found success in configuring this. > > ... > > I don't use the "Win" keys for anything else, so it doesn't matter > to me that they are now mapped to "ISO_Level3_Shift", whatever > that ...

  1. Re: winkey (tuxkey) for launching k-menu problem

    > Hey, I finally found success in configuring this.

    > I don't use the "Win" keys for anything else, so it doesn't matter
    > to me that they are now mapped to "ISO_Level3_Shift", whatever
    > that means.

    Thanks- I found this through Google after losing my winkey when I
    upgraded to KDE 3.4 in RedHat. I'm using RedHat in my main system but my
    laptop and my other systems use Debian, so this will come in handy when time
    comes to upgrade them. I am pretty impressed with Debian; about the ONLY
    reason I'm using RH is that it recognizes and mounts my FireWire and USB
    drives.

    Kchula-Rrit

  2. Re: winkey (tuxkey) for launching k-menu problem

    On Thursday 18 August 2005 11:26 pm, Kchula-Rrit wrote:

    > Thanks- I found this through Google after losing my winkey when I
    > upgraded to KDE 3.4 in RedHat.

    You know, without the space in there that line is just SO wrong... Or maybe
    I'm just disturbed. :-)

    --
    Larry Garfield AIM: LOLG42
    larry@garfieldtech.com ICQ: 6817012

    of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it." -- Thomas
    Jefferson