Hi KDE-ers,
On 30 June I wrote about a lingering problem involving navigation
freezing. This was a good move. I was immediately pointed to famd as the
culprit. Since posting that message the freeze happened once (a couple
of days after the OP-ing). I killed the process (as root) and everything
was fine. Since then the problem has never recurred. Since I never
actually did anything to my system to fix this problem the only answer
is that the act of posting messages to debian.user.kde itself has
remarkable curative powers ;-) When all hope fails, just post.
Thanks to you all.
Jonathan
--
Please don't cc: your posting to my personal address.
Thank you.