Kde 3.4.2 question - Debian

This is a discussion on Kde 3.4.2 question - Debian ; Hi Debian-kde, i'm nicely using kde 3.4.1 from alioth (with sid). I would like to know what is the time plan for the next release of kde 3.4.2 on experimental and if that version will finally include kompmgr. Thanks for ...

  1. Kde 3.4.2 question

    Hi Debian-kde,
    i'm nicely using kde 3.4.1 from alioth (with sid). I would like to
    know what is the time plan for the next release of kde 3.4.2 on
    experimental and if that version will finally include kompmgr.

    Thanks for your work,
    MC

  2. Re: Kde 3.4.2 question

    * Marco Calviani [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:48:23 +0200]:

    > Hi Debian-kde,
    > i'm nicely using kde 3.4.1 from alioth (with sid). I would like to
    > know what is the time plan for the next release of kde 3.4.2 on
    > experimental and if that version will finally include kompmgr.

    Expect a mail with an status update during, hopefully, next week.

    --
    Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known,
    then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
    -- Fred Allen

  3. Re: Kde 3.4.2 question

    Adeodato Simó wrote:

    >* Marco Calviani [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:48:23 +0200]:
    >

    >>Hi Debian-kde,
    >> i'm nicely using kde 3.4.1 from alioth (with sid). I would like to
    >>know what is the time plan for the next release of kde 3.4.2 on
    >>experimental and if that version will finally include kompmgr.
    >>

    > Expect a mail with an status update during, hopefully, next week.

    Thanks,

    MC