A request for Sametime support in Kopete - Debian

This is a discussion on A request for Sametime support in Kopete - Debian ; I know that it will be a little while before KDE is rebuilt due to the C++ ABI migration and Xorg migration. But when it is rebuilt, would it be possible to turn on Sametime support now that the meanwhile ...

  1. A request for Sametime support in Kopete

    I know that it will be a little while before KDE is rebuilt due to the
    C++ ABI migration and
    Xorg migration. But when it is rebuilt, would it be possible to turn
    on Sametime support
    now that the meanwhile library is in sid?

    Ed

  2. Re: A request for Sametime support in Kopete

    On August 5, 2005 09:15, Edward Warnicke wrote:
    > I know that it will be a little while before KDE is rebuilt due to the
    > C++ ABI migration and Xorg migration. But when it is rebuilt, would it be
    > possible to turn on Sametime support now that the meanwhile library is in
    > sid?

    KDE 3.5 has been patched to support recent versions of libmeanwhile. KDE
    3.4.x won't work with the libmeanwhile packages currently in the archive.
    Thus it will be a little while yet before meanwhile support can be turned
    on.

    Cheers,
    Christopher Martin

+ Reply to Thread