Amarok filename lenght - Debian

This is a discussion on Amarok filename lenght - Debian ; Hi, I have a problem with amarok and I don't know if it's a bug or if I made a mistake somewhere. Amarok seems unable to save a title of file over 30 characters. I am pretty sure I did ...

  1. Amarok filename lenght

    Hi,
    I have a problem with amarok and I don't know if it's a bug or if I
    made a mistake somewhere. Amarok seems unable to save a title of file
    over 30 characters. I am pretty sure I did not have this problem before.
    Did anyone have this problem and found a solution?
    Thanks,
    A.

  2. Re: Amarok filename lenght

    Op vrijdag 29 juli 2005 02:55, schreef Arnaud Battistella:
    > Hi,
    > I have a problem with amarok and I don't know if it's a bug or if I
    > made a mistake somewhere. Amarok seems unable to save a title of file
    > over 30 characters. I am pretty sure I did not have this problem before.
    > Did anyone have this problem and found a solution?

    Isn't the maximum length of the name in a v1 mp3 tag limited to 30 chars?

    Try using v2 tags, maybe this helps.

    Peter