I'm running sid.

I've been getting the "Can't talk to klauncher" error in various places
(starting new tabs in konqueror, trying to run new programs) for a
while.

I found various references to this through google and I found that I
can work around the situation by running kdeinit when I get the error.
After I run kdeinit, everything is OK for a while.

After experiencing this for a few weeks, I finally caved in and moved
my .kde directory and rm'ed all of the temp files that I could find.

I'm still in the process of rebuilding my kde environment, and I'm
getting the error again.

Any thoughts? Is there any way I can find out what it taking klauncher
down?

darin_strait@yahoo.com
Database Development and Administration

"I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious, in order to be sure that I am perspicuous" Adam Smith