i have a big problem with my rt2500 pci wireless - Debian

This is a discussion on i have a big problem with my rt2500 pci wireless - Debian ; I have a laptop averatec 2700. I installed the rt2500 module and when i restart my laptop, the laptop work very slowly. So i type ifconfig ra0 down and my pc back to work well. I installed this driver with ...

  1. i have a big problem with my rt2500 pci wireless

    I have a laptop averatec 2700. I installed the rt2500 module and when i restart my laptop, the laptop work very slowly. So i type ifconfig ra0 down and my pc back to work well. I installed this driver with my old debian (sarge kernel 2.4) and all very good but in my new linux etch i have this problem.

    any that help me

    please don't tell me that install ndiswrapper.

    thanks
    Descubre Live.com - tu propia página de inicio, personalizada para ver rápidamente todo lo que te interesa en un mismo sitio.
    http://www.live.com/getstarted

  2. Re: i have a big problem with my rt2500 pci wireless

    On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:59:12PM +0000, javier melendez wrote:

    > I have a laptop averatec 2700. I installed the rt2500 module and when i restart my laptop, the laptop work very slowly. So i type ifconfig ra0 down and my pc back to work well. I installed this driver with my old debian (sarge kernel 2.4) and all very good but in my new linux etch i have this problem.

    check with dmesg(1) and top(1) what's going on - likely top will show some
    process / kernel thread stealing ~99% CPU. If so, file a bugrep against the
    rt2500.

    --
    paolo