Re: Backup solutions and package tags... - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Backup solutions and package tags... - Debian ; Joe Emenaker wrote: > I've looked at bacula and that is *way* more than what I need. > > I'm looking to backup my laptop either to a network drive or an external > usb drive. although i haven't tried ...

  1. Re: Backup solutions and package tags...

    Joe Emenaker wrote:

    > I've looked at bacula and that is *way* more than what I need.
    >
    > I'm looking to backup my laptop either to a network drive or an external
    > usb drive.

    although i haven't tried it yet, Grsync looks interesting.

    http://www.opbyte.it/grsync/

  2. Re: Backup solutions and package tags...

    Hello,

    a good solution is to use backup2l coupled with rsync and anachron
    modulo bash scripts.

    Jerome

    --
    Jerome BENOIT