Needs help for Toshiba A110 - Debian

This is a discussion on Needs help for Toshiba A110 - Debian ; Hi All. Who are using Debian Sarge on Toshiba A110? I have questions for support Ethernet, Sound and Internal cardreader. -- Regards, Alexey...

  1. Needs help for Toshiba A110

    --
    Regards,
    Alexey

  2. Re: Needs help for Toshiba A110

    On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 10:29:39 +0300, Alexey Khoraskin wrote:
    > Hi All.
    > Who are using Debian Sarge on Toshiba A110?
    > I have questions for support Ethernet, Sound and Internal cardreader.

    You will probably make your life much easier if you try Etch instead of
    Sarge. Etch will replace Sarge soon and it has a newer kernel with
    better support for new hardware. You might find some helpful hints here:

    http://dvm.zapto.org:3334/~david/gui...php?number=118

    (I found this site listed on http://tuxmobil.org in the "Laptops &
    Notebooks > Toshiba" section.)

    --