USB Problem---- System stopped. - Debian

This is a discussion on USB Problem---- System stopped. - Debian ; Hi, When I connect any USB device to my computer,it cannot startup successfully. (When no USB device connected,system work well) System stopped with this message: usb 2-1:control timeout on ep0out uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1:Unlink after no-IRQ? Different ACPI or APIC setting may ...

  1. USB Problem---- System stopped.

    Hi,
    When I connect any USB device to my computer,it cannot startup
    successfully.
    (When no USB device connected,system work well)

    System stopped with this message:
    usb 2-1:control timeout on ep0out
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1:Unlink after no-IRQ? Different ACPI or APIC
    setting may help.
    pci [success]
    usb
    _
    SO,system stopped.
    Could anyone help me?
    My system is Debian Sarge 3.1 r4 with Kernel 2.6.8.2
    on the Sumsung X11 laptop.

    --
    Regards,
    Safirst C. Ke

  2. Re: USB Problem---- System stopped.

    hi!

    try upgrading the kernel. i had the same problem on my thinkpad t41, after
    kernel upgrade, the problem it was gone.

    nik

    > When I connect any USB device to my computer,it cannot startup
    > successfully.
    > (When no USB device connected,system work well)
    >
    > System stopped with this message:
    > usb 2-1:control timeout on ep0out
    > uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1:Unlink after no-IRQ? Different ACPI or APIC
    > setting may help.
    > pci [success]
    > usb

  3. Re: USB Problem---- System stopped.